Monday 18 October 2010

Back to the real world

anitque sign

who lives @ number 12?

faded glory

remains of a sign

Well hello - here I am back in my studio, contemplating my next move and at the same time dreaming of moving to Provence. 
France is beautiful, a country full of friendly people, happy dogs and gourmet produce all wrapped up in a sublime package of beautiful vistas, quaint villages, atmospheric restaurants and an incredible history.
Since returning I have been very busy re-organising and re-designing my studio, so that it is more 'user friendly' and organised. Mosaic and associated paraphernalia at one end and jewellery making/designing/fabrication at the other.
I was super busy before we went away making several pieces for The Yellow House Art website I have been accepted to showcase my work.
It was only yesterday that I managed to finally post the photos and info, so take a look and please let me know what you think.


No comments: