Saturday 10 July 2010

2 new Galleries













I have been working steadily all week making 2 small collections for 2 new Galleries.
They are both situated in the south of England,  Baxters Gallery in Dartmouth and  Cry of the Gulls in Fowey, the little Cornish fishing village that is very dear to my heart. It is where my Grandparents lived and my Aunt still lives. I have always loved visiting Fowey and its surrounding coves and coastline - to me it is the true quintessential Cornish village and I urge you to visit it at least once in your lifetime.

2 comments:

Miss Blue said...

We spent time in Fowey when we were in Cornwall last year, you're right it really is the quintessential fishing village, tiny, winding cobbled streets and the smell of the sea in the air. Just lovely. How fab to have something you've made travel across the country to somewhere you have such an attachment to. Synchronicity babe. :)

Unknown said...

stunning!....